You can’t buy happiness, but you can buy coffee and that’s pretty close!
For lots of people coffee is a pure pleasure. We drink not only because we love the taste, but because coffee can keep us energised and helps boost the mind.
The Nice Facts
- Coffee really helps in making our brain stronger for longer.
- The consumption of coffee can reduce the possibility of Type 2 Diabetes
- Apparently coffee is amazing for our liver
- Obviously it’s good at keeping us energised
- The Brewed coffee seeds contain Anti-Oxidants which is good for our body.
- It can help in the prevention of the risk of Parkinson’s disease.
- And it can make us live longer by consuming a balanced intake of coffee or caffeine.
The Not So Nice Facts
- Coffee can increase our cholesterol level which can be harmful
- It can raise our heart rate, which in turn results in high blood pressure
- Coffee can cause us to experience depression and anxiety
- Excessive coffee drinking can result in dark circles around the eyes.
- It can increase our stress hormones.
Now you can look at a nice pretty infographic supplied by those nice people at Words I Seek detailing The 15 Real Facts You Should Know About Coffee.
Respect the coffee!
Source: Words I Seek
Got an idea for a post?
Use our submit post page to share your ideas.
18 CommentsLeave a Reply